SmartLace Collection by Jon Renau
Synthetic Lace Front Single Mono Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Lace Front / Single Monofilament
Cap Size: Average
Length: Bang 4.5" • Crown 12" • Sides 8.75" • Nape 5"
Weight: 3.6 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-3: 30A27S4
This lace front synthetic wig brings a new meaning to the classic "lob". Emilia is a pert long bob with bangs, a SmartLace front hairline, and a single monofilament top for the most natural hair growth appearance.
Care For Hair
SYNTHETIC FIBER CARE
We recommend washing your wig or hairpiece every 6-8 wears
Cleanse & Condition
Dry & Style
- Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Jon Renau Paddle Brush or Wide Tooth Comb
- Wet hair completely using cool running water
- Gently lather the hair with a small amount of Jon Renau Synthetic Shampoo, making sure that hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
- Spray with Jon Renau Conditioning Spray (3 - 5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece. Do not rinse out conditioner.
- Gently detangle hair using your Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
- Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry
- For mid-length to long length styles, apply HD Smooth Detangling Spray, (3 - 5 pumps) focusing on the bottom half of wig or hairpiece. Gently comb through using your Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
- Styling is very easy with your Jon Renau wig or hairpiece. We recommend simply using your fingertips or wig brush/comb for your desired style
- If fullness is desired, gently backcomb hair using your wig brush/comb, then smooth the surface hair over and apply Jon Renau Holding Spray
- To add texture and definition, use a small amount of Piece Out Contour Fiber Creme and apply using fingertips
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
- Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber
- We recommend using HD Smooth Detangling Spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with a mid-length to long length wigs or hairpiece.